West Overland Anbulance District

West Overland Anbulance District

The West Overland EMS and Fire Protection District began operating in 1944 as a volunteer department and was known as the West Overland Volunteer Department. The district was officially incorporated in 1954 and its name changed to West Overland Fire Protection District after the citizens voted to set a tax base to support the fire district. On August 11, 1999 the name of the district was changed to West Overland EMS and Fire Protection District.

Visit them at www.westoverlandfire.org